Choose the correct answer!
The following picture is for questions 1 - 3
1. The girl . . . wearing a beautiful costume.
2. She is dancing a . . . dance.
B. the Bali
D. Bali people
3. She has . . . eyes.
4. What is the bedroom look like?
5. The girl has lost her pet.
She looks so . . .
6. Turn on the lamp, please. It's . . . here.
7. It's . . . here. Please, turn on the fan.
8. The room is . . . rubbish is everywhere.
9. The street is . . . because there are big trees on its side.
10. I'm so . . . . Let's go to the canteen.
11. Look! The butterfly is . . . . I like its colour,
12. Handy : What do you think of our new teacher?
Heni : I think she is . . . . She talks to the students nicely.
13. The woman . . . my English teacher.
D. are not
14. You . . . my classmate.
D. is not
15. The children . . . playing in the yard.
A. am not
16. Which sentence does NOT go along with the picture.?
A. The tree is big.
B. The tree is thin
C. The tree is shady
D. The tree has many leaves
17. Look at the picture.
The dog is . . .
18. Look at the picture.
The girl's hair is . . .
19. Look at the picture.
The room is . . . and . . .
A. dirty - tidy
B. clean - tidy
C. dirty - messy
D. clean - messy
20. Look at the picture.
The fruit is . . . and . . .
21. Look at the picture.
Which sentence does NOT go with picture
A. They are wearing jeans.
B. They are standing.
C. They look happy.
D. They are sitting
22. Look at the picture. It is . . . and . . ..
A. red and ugly
B. white and ugly
C. blue and pretty
D. white and pretty
23. Handi has just got one hundred for his maths test.
He looks . . .
24. Heni is celebrating her eleventh birthday.
She looks . . .
25. I'm so tired. I need some . . .
26. Wake me up in the morning, please, I don't want to be . . . for school.
27. This bag is not new, it is . . .
28. The car is not sick, it is . . .
The following text is for questions 29 - 30.
Handy : Do you know Farhan form 7A?
Heni : Yes I do. He is my neighbor.
Handy : Really? What is he like?
Heni : He is very kind and polite. He is
diligent, too. He likes helping
29. From the text, we know that Farhan is not . . .
30. Where does Farhan live?
A. At school
B. Near Heni's house.
C. Far from the school.
D. Near Handy's house.
The following text is for questions 31 - 34
From : Handy
I am in the hotel now. I'm very tired, but the hotel room is nice, so I can have some good rest. The bed is big and comfortable. There is a big TV, too. There is also a unique couch in the corner. See you tomorrow, dad. Miss you so much.
31. Where is Handy right now?
A. In a hotel with her mother
B. In a hotel room
C. In a coach
D. At home
32. What is the room like?
33. How is the couch?
34. From the text, we know that Handy will go home . . .
A. the next day
35. Look at the woman.
She is wearing a silk outfit.
It is an . . . sari
36. The girl is wearing a . . . custome.
B. in Japan
D. Japan people
The following text is for questions 37 - 40.
From : Ghania
Hi, Aisyah. Glad to hear from you again. Do you remember Kitty, the kitten? She is big now. She has soft fur. She is cute and has a pink nose. She's not picky so I feed her with several types of food.
37. What is the name of the cat?
38. What is the fur like?
39. What is the color of the nose?
40. What does it eat?
A. Many kinds of food
B. Fish only
Materi Bahasa Inggris Kelas 7 Semester 2 Kurikulum 2013 Revisi 2018 - To Ask for Information About Animal's, Person's, and Things Characteristic
Home Contoh Soal Bahasa Inggris Kelas 7 Contoh Soal Materi Bahasa Inggris Kelas 7 Kurikulum 2013 Revisi 2018 - Ask and Give Information about Someone or Something Characteristic